Viruses are small software programs that are designed to spread from one computer to another computer. Viruses attack leads to interfere with computer operation and decrease in performance. Virus is a malicious software program which have many bad impacts on the computer operation. Viruses are generally spread by the following ways:--
1. E-mail attachments
2. Surfing on malicious websites
3. External storage devices
4. Downloading from malicious websites
5. Clicking on the unknown pop-ups and links6. Mobile devices
Antivirus Programs List:--
It is highly recommended that never click on unknown pop-ups and links. We should also avoid to visit on the malicious websites. Even, Many organization has launched different antivirus programs that avoids computer from the viruses attacks. There are some popular antiviruses programs like the following :--
1. Mcafee antivirus
2. AVG antivirus
3. Norton antivirus
4. Avira antivirus
5. Kaspersky antivirus
6. Panda antivirus
7. Avast antivirus
8. Windows Live One Care
9. Quick Heal antivirus
10. eTrust antivirus
11. NOD 32 antivirus
Sign of Viruses:--
It is very necessary to know that when your computer is infected by the viruses attacks. We are providing the some important indicator that your computer is infected :-
1. Slow down of computer performance
2. Computer stops responding or freezes
3. Computer crashes frequently
4. Computer restarts frequently
5. Improper function of some applications
6. Some disks or disk drivers become inaccessible
7. Some error messages pop-ups
8. Distorted menus and dialog boxes
We should know how to protect the computer from viruses attack. We should have firewall protection, spyware protection, malware protection, virus protection and adware protection programs on the computer. Viruses removal process mainly includes some troubleshooting steps that have to be performed in systematic order.
1. We should create a system restore point for the safety purpose.
2. We should delete all the temporary Internet files like temp, %temp% and prefetch files from your computer.
3. We should un-install the unwanted programs installed on the computer.
4. We should perform the "defrag" and "disk cleanup" utility over the specific time.
5. We should scan computer by using any updated antivirus program.
6. We should install and download the "Anti-malwarebytes" program.
7. We should update "Anti-malwarebytes" program on the regular basis.
8. We should scan computer using the "Anti-malwarebytes" program.
9. We should restart the computer in normal mode.
10. We should install and download the "Superantispyware" program.
11. We should restart the computer in safe mode.
12. We should scan computer using the updated "Superantispyware" program.
13. We should restart the computer in normal mode.